We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Extract of the shea fruit, this active ingredient is part of many treatments designed to pamper your body, your hair and your face. Discover its many qualities.
How is shea obtained?
Shea is a tree that grows in West and Central Africa. The different steps to formulate this butter:
- Harvest fruits that look like nuts.
- Extract the naturally fatty white almond.
- Turn this almond into a yellowish paste.
- Produce 20 kg of butter from a single tree.
What are the properties of shea?
Shea contains vitamins A, D, E and F and many essential fatty acids (fats) that give it many cosmetic qualities, namely:
- Moisturize and nourish your skin deeply.
- Relieve your chapped lips thanks to its restorative properties.
- Calm irritation after hair removal, sun exposure.
- Protect your skin from the cold by forming a protective film.
- Heal the chaps of your hands.
- Smooth and soften your damaged and dry hair.
At room temperature, the consistency of shea butter is hard. So you have to warm it in your hands so that it turns into cream or oil. Some tips to use it well:
- Add a few shea butter nuts to your bath to relax and protect your skin.
- Massage your muscles to remove aches.
- Prevent stretch markss by applying it on your thighs and your belly.
- Revitalize your dry, dull hair by putting a knob of butter before shampooing.
- Correct the effect "straw" of your hair caused by the sun