We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the dough in the small molds, fill thoroughly before mummy is put in the oven ... your big greedy is a real little chef!
For garnish and decoration:
pieces of fruit
candied fruits, etc.
• Cut puff pastry rounds
• Ask your apprentice chef to spread the rounds of dough in the small molds.
• Place at the bottom of each pan various pie crusts (stewed fruit, fruit jelly or pastry cream).
• Add the filling you like.
• These are two steps your child will love doing himself.
• Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the oven on thermostat 7 (or 210 ° C).
• Enjoy tepid or cold.
You can also make salty tartlets, with cheese, tuna, tomatoes, olives ...
Other recipe ideas to do with your child: click here.