We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Moroccan tajine is the main dish, named after the terracotta container with a cone-shaped lid that cooks the stuffed food. But no need to own this dish, a casserole will do for this recipe.
Ingredients for 6 to 8 people:
- 1.5 kg of lamb
- 1 kg of precooked artichoke bottoms
- 1 kg of beans
- 1 C. saffron and 1 ginger
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of peanut oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- some candied olives.
• Cut the meat into large pieces and place in a pan with the oil, saffron, ginger and garlic.
• Add water and cover.
• Clean the beans. A step for your apprentice cook.
• Cook them in a saucepan with a little meat cooking water.
• Cover and season.
• Put the meat, beans and artichoke bottoms in the casserole with the sauce, season.
• Serve hot and decorate with candied olives.
This dish can be prepared with a multitude of vegetables, fresh or frozen. Choice of green beans, peas, tomatoes ...
Other recipes to do with your child by clicking here.