We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lamb navarin, a classic of our cuisine. Here is a delicious family recipe to discover or rediscover to your greedy.
- For 4 people :
- 1 C. butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of olive oil
- 800 g shoulder or lamb necklace
- 1 C. black peppercorns
- 1 C. flour
- 200 ml of Lemon Hoegaarden
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 carrots
- 200 g green beans
- 300 g canned chickpeas
- 200 ml of vegetable broth
- Spices: 2 tbsp. ground coriander, 2 tbsp. cumin, 2 tbsp. coffee of cumin seeds, ó c. cinnamon powder, ó c. coffee saffron
- 1 C. honey
- 5 c. chopped mint and coriander
Cut the meat into pieces. Color the butter and olive oil in a hot casserole and grasp the meat on each side. Pepper, salt and sprinkle with the flour.
Let it cook a bit more and then sprinkle with lemon Hoegaarden. Boil the water.
Meanwhile, cut the shallot, garlic, ginger, carrots and green beans into pieces, and add them to the meat.
Also add chickpeas, broth and dry spices. Cover and cook gently for 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir regularly.
Season with honey and salt. Just before serving, sprinkle with fresh herbs. Serve with rice or pasta.
Le Creuset - Borgerhoff & Lamberigts