From December 1st to the 25th, you have one idea a day to accompany your children around Christmas. Today, December 6: little world tour of Merry Christmas!
- Say "Merry Christmas" in several languages. Better, to decorate, write all these merry Christmas in letters of color. It will be unifying, warm and very decorative!
From one language to the other, how do we call ourselves Merry Christmas
- In English ; Happy Christmas
- In Italian: Buon Natale
- In German: Fröhliche Weihnachten
- In Mexican or Spanish: Feliz Navidad
- In Chinese: Sheng Tan Kuai Loh
- In Tunisia: Mboni Chrismen
- In Greek: Kal Christougenna
- In Swedish: God Jul
- In Spanish: Feliz Navidad
- In Portuguese: Boas Festas (our favorite, because festive and easy to remember!).
Brighten up your colorful Merry Christmas walls!
- You need: magazines, scissors, Patafix.
- In various colorful magazines, cut large letters of colors that you have drawn (the letters of the magazines are much too small).
- Play on sizes (one letter on a whole page and others smaller), on colors and graphics (plain or patterned, capital or tiny ...).
- Stick the letters of Merry Christmas with the help of the Patafix on a wall (which of course does not fear anything!). Again, vary the deco effect, the words can align or otherwise describe a volute ... be tight or spaced.
See you tomorrow for a new idea!
All our news Christmas.