A classic playground that will delight your child.
• Draw the Earth box with chalk and then boxes 1, 2 and 3 in the row.
• Then draw boxes 4 and 5 side by side. Draw box 6 all by itself and again side by side boxes 7 and 8. Finally, draw the boxes Hell and Sky in a row.
• In turn, each child will throw the wheel by aiming at box 1. He must then jump on box 2 and then 3 on foot.
• He has the right to jump two feet on boxes 4 and 5, then again on foot 6 and two feet on 7-8.
• Half turn to heaven, taking care to avoid hell! He must return in the same way to the Earth box.
• It starts again by throwing his roller on the square 2. If he is mistaken, it is the turn of the little comrade.
Council +: under 5 years old children jump two feet!