We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Reinette, granny, golden ... the varieties of apples, and the way of cooking, are not lacking. Take the opportunity to vary the pleasures.
The apple: a boost for your body
- The English say it well: "An apple every morning keeps the doctor away." Nothing like that, it's true, that this fruit, rich in magnesium and vitamin C (especially the pippin), to guard against small daily aggressions.
- From 5-6 mes, babies can take advantage of its anti-infectious, anti-anemia and good digestibility qualities. In the form of stewed dessert, or in a puree to soften a vegetable a little strong (spinach, for example).
- A chance: the apple is also not very energetic: 54 kcal per 100 g. The apple is the best appetite suppressant moms.
Choice and consumption
Opt for the variety that best fits your recipes:
- Boskoop and Canada are perfect for pies, to which they bring mellowness and a hint of acidity.
- The granny very tart or the golden delicately scented stick to cooking and are ideal for accompany a poultry.
- The Pippinette is delicious in baked apple.
- In fruit salad, on the other hand, privilege Melrosesweet and slightly tart.
- Choose them with smooth skin and not showing bruising.
- Keep them cool or in the bottom of the refrigerator.
To learn more about the apple, Watch the video.
Want to share your recipes and cooking tips? See you on our Cooking Forum.