We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Oh ! I did not have anything! exclaimed Jimmy the canary. - Oh ! I did not have anything! Pesta Agathe pussy. - Oh ! he forgot me! whined Riton the duckling.
Print the storyPrint the coloringWatch the video
- Thus, on this Christmas morning, in each house resounds the same cry of disappointment. The little friends took a long time to digest the surprise, but when they did, they found themselves in the farmyard. - What could have happened? Riton worried. Santa Claus would have had a sled failure? - Maybe he punctured a ski, adds Agathe pulling a tiny pink tongue ... - It's possible, said Jimmy, who had left his cage for the first time. 'By the way,' said Agathe, 'I do not see the Hamster brothers!
- Evidently Jupiter and Philibert had not deigned to leave the wheels in which they spent most of their time, galloping like crazy, which made them somewhat lonely.- If they received their gifts, the breakdown sled is excluded! Jimmy said. Wait!
- It was Alain the colt who called them.- I found them! They are piled up behind the barn!
- Everyone rushed to find that Alain had said true. Packs of all colors formed a pile, as if Santa Claus, pressed by time, had not had time to distribute them in each house.- But ... said Jimmy the canary, how are we going to find the his? I will ask the Hamster brothers, they may have an idea.
1 2 3